Monday, December 29, 2008

Update: Mission Organization

Just wanted to let anyone out there in the blogosphere who is interested that Mission Organization '08 is officially over. Our humble abode is officially spruced up for the new year. I am wiped out. G'nite.

A short list of what I did:

*cleaned out built in cabinets in living room. (Now Ryan has a place for his photography gear!)

*organized media room (aka the basement, but let's call it the media room because that's where we watch movies, and it is what all the fancy people are doing)

*rearranged and organized the last frontier (aka neglected guest bedroom - it is a very happy room now that it has had a facelift, and I just love it)

*cleaned everywhere

*framed and arranged some photographs by my favorite camera man

*found lamps & finally hung pictures in the guest room formerly known as the purple palace

*even made my first cup of coffee in my French Press -- oh la la!

No comments: