Monday, December 8, 2008

Twilight



I feel like I didn't really have anything to say when I first sat down to write tonight (at the urgent request of my followers - and by followers I mean, Heather), but now I feel like I have too much to say! SO, one more thing before I go....

Do you Twilight fans out there REALLY like this book as much as you say?

I read the book and also went to see the movie yesterday and I must say that it's still just a little much for me. I mean, come on people, isn't it just a little bit too sappy?! Doesn't it move slower than a grandma in pumps? Ok, I'll admit, Edward Cullen (the movie version) is dreamy. But, PEOPLE...this book is the cheesiest, just put it in a blue box and call it a day. Let's not be sucked in by the hypnotic powers of Edward - we need to call a spade a spade!

Confession: I do not like it, and I feel like a hypocrite - but somehow I am still dying to know what happens to the star crossed lovers, Edward & Bella. OH, and did anyone else feel that Bella was just a little too angry and whiny in the movie? UGH! She was a lot more likeable in the book...

1 comment:

emmalee said...

oh edward. you are a dreamboat. muahaha

bella...quit your whining.