Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Bears


I have decided that I am a Chicago Bears fan. I know, I know, this seems totally out of the blue. However, this came to me when I was at my parents' house over Christmas break. My dad & Ryan were watching football and the Bears just happened to be playing. That's when I realized that I was a Bears fan. I knew right then and there that the reason I hadn't ever been able to connect with an NFL team was because they never seemed right for me! Whenever Ryan would convince me that I needed a team to root for he would always make suggestions (usually based on how many old VT players were on the team). I would try to like a team for the heck of it, and I tried many - Broncos, Ravens, Falcons, Giants, Browns (my precious Lee Suggs #22 played for them...sigh). They were good teams, but I felt something was missing inside. Then it hit me...hey! I love Chicago, AND I love Bears! BINGO! So, GO BEARS...GRRRRR!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm expecting this to add a lot more chicken wings and beer to our diet.