Sunday, January 11, 2009

What a Week!

Well, my first week back from vacation was very eventful. It is always hard to come back from 2 weeks off. I had gotten used to staying up late and sleeping in. It was great, although very difficult once my alarm rang on Monday. It seemed I didn't have a minute to spare with work meetings or social meetings of some kind or another. With two meetings on Tuesday, one on Wednesday, and two more on Thursday, all I did was race from one place to another, barely having time to sit down. Things will slow down this week (thank goodness)! I really don't know how people keep up this kind of schedule all the time. As much as I love being out and about & socializing, there was nothing that I wanted to do more than curl up on the couch with Ryan (and Molly) on Friday. That's exactly what we did. I think I was asleep by 9:30. It was amazing! After a pretty restful and low key weekend, I feel ready to face this week with a little more energy. Plus, I need to rest up for Ryan's big birthday celebration on Saturday! Yay!

No comments: