Friday, February 27, 2009

How well do you know your hubby?

Ok, so here is another Facebook note that I was tagged in....I have looked over the questions and I'm surprised that I really am stumped by some. But, here is my best shot! Ryan, tell me what you think!

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Football game - live or recorded
Yes, we watch football games over and over again at my house!

2. You're out to eat/what kind of dressing on his salad?
Vinegrette

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Kidney Beans - he hates the texture

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Depends on where we go, what we're eating, and if we're celebrating
Examples:
Cav - beer
La Cart - jumbo margarita
Bull Branch - red wine

5. Where did he go to high school?
Fairhope High?!

6. What size shoe does he wear?
10

7. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Roast beef with horseradish, lettuce, tomato, cheese

8. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Steak

9. What is his favorite cereal?
Hmmm...he doesn't like much because he eats slowly and he doesn't like it soggy. I would say....Golden Grahams?

10. What would he never wear?
Lots of layers...the boy is always hot!

11. What is his favorite sports team?
Virginia Tech Hokies

12. Who did he vote for?
McCain

13. Who is his best friend?
Me :o)

14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
leave my cereal bowl around...i get distracted... :o(

15. What is his heritage?
Irish/German

16. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
probably a yellow cake, but ryan loves to mix it up so he wouldn't want the same kind of cake every year.

17 Did he play sports in high school?
golf, soccer

18 What could he spend hours doing?
reading about photography or on the tech sports message boards

19 What is one talent he has?
juggling

20 What's his favorite color?
blue?

I love Ryan! I could write about him all day! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a favorite color, I just think of them as different wavelengths of the electromagnetic spectrum. :)