Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Excuses



Why I haven't been blogging...the cold, hard facts:

Reason #1 - I've been very stressed at work lately. It's as simple as that. Not sure how much longer I can keep up this pace. I continue to forget that I am only one person, and some things are out of my control. Breathe and let it go.

Reason #2 - The one thing that I really want to write about ... I am banned from writing about by Ryan until it is definite. That's an engineer for you! No, I am not pregnant.

Reason #3 - Every time I get a minute to sit down and relax, I immediately seem to fall asleep on the couch or go into a zombie like state. Thus the lack of reading & knitting.

Reason #4 - If I do have energy, I am running. In fact, I did my best 5K time on Monday - 30:10. Yay!

Well, tomorrow morning I'm up early for a 4 mile run at the Y. See you next time...and hopefully, it won't be so long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered where you'd been!!

Hank said...

It makes me happy to see comments from you!