Saturday, February 7, 2009

Spring Feverrrrrrr!



I know it is way too early to be having a case of spring fever. But with the 63 degree weather and sun shining in the clear, blue sky. How can you not? My running shoes have been itching to hit the pavement, and today we went happily for a run on Rivermont and around Riverside Park. I even conquered all of the terrible hills in that pesky park. Ryan even came along for a part of the run, which was a fun treat. To make it even sweeter I got to see my long lost pal, Heather, for a minute at the running store where she works. (OK, she's not really long lost - but if I don't get to see her all work week, I consider it to be so...) Life is good!

PS: I know I am totally sending mixed messages allowing Molly on the table, but how can I deny her a taste of this fabulous day right in the middle of winter? Plus, she's a spoiled baby and does whatever she wants anyway.

1 comment:

emmalee said...

just so you know twin...i have the same pic of my running shoes just have not figured out how to post. you're awesome.