Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crankypants Magee

I live with an elusive, wild beast named Molly. Ryan and I have managed to tame her when it is just the two of us. She also responds well to Emily, my parents, and most recently, Jimmy. But for the rest of the world, it is as if she doesn't exist. Well, she might be hard to get to know, but she really is a very lovely cat. Always running to the door when you get home and acting cuddly and being just a precious purrbaby. In the last week or so, I have noticed a change. She has turned into Crankypants Magee. Example: She will run to the door when you come home, but when you touch her she runs away. Instead of being her normally cuddly self in the mornings, she is a little demon - wild eyes and attack mode. So, last night I think I figured out what is going on. She is nothing but a big ball of static electricity. You don't even have to touch her back and her fur starts standing up every which way. Her little paws and nose give her an electric shock on every blanket, carpet, or article of clothing. No wonder she is so moody! POOR BABY! I want my old cat back....should I rub a dryer sheet on her?

1 comment:

emmalee said...

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE put a dryer sheet on her!! precious baby. give her to me now.