Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Shoes!



Hip Hip Hooray it was new running shoes day! I won a silent auction item (after much hovering and an extra $2 on my bid "just to be safe" as Amanda said) at Mardi Gras for a pair of running shoes from Riverside Runners. Today Heather was working and I was really impressed with all of her running shoe knowledge - she is quite a delightful shoe seller and you should go visit her if you need shoes. ANYWAY, I decided to try the Brooks shoes instead of Mizunos this time. I will keep you posted on how they work for me. I am SUPER excited to try them after work tomorrow, even if it has to be on the treadmill....


OH! And they are Hokie colors, too! BUT, I did NOT buy them just for that because you should never buy shoes just because you like the colors! Right, Heather!?! They really do feel awesome!

No comments: