Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back to School

Monday starts the beginning of another school year! For the first time, I am completely ready for the first day. I repeat, I do not have to go into work this weekend! For those of you that know me (or any other teacher) well...this is quite an accomplishment. I got to meet my new students on Thursday. I think it is going to be an exciting year! More on this to come...for now, it's time to tackle the monstrous pile of laundry that is lurking in our bedroom.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh how I hate piles of undone laundry, but oh how I LOVE those nice and prettily folded stacks of clean ones. Wish I were there to work along with you. But, "duty" calls in other directions today. "Hang" in there (especially for the stuff that doesn't go in the dryer--oh, man, I am so funny!!)